Stroke play and match play
There are two forms of difference in golf, stroke play and match play. Whether it is professional or amateur competitions, stroke play is more common.
1. The so-called stroke play is to accumulate the number of strokes for each hole. After a game (eighteen holes) is played, all the strokes are added up and the total number of strokes is used to determine the winner.
2. Match play is also based on the number of strokes, but the difference is that in a match play, the number of strokes per hole determines the outcome of the hole, and each match is determined by the cumulative number of holes.
3. The difference in omitting the hole in stroke play requires that the ball be hit into the hole, so as long as the opponent agrees, it is not necessary to adhere to the principle that the ball needs to enter the hole.
4. The difference between penalties is in stroke play and match play.
To hit the ball into the hole by hitting the most basic principle of so-called golfing is to hit a ball continuously from the table until it enters the hole. In short, starting with the first stroke, then the second and third strokes, hitting the ball repeatedly, hitting the ball into the hole, there is no other way. It is against the rules if you move with the ball, or use methods such as throwing or rolling.
After the ball is in a static state, the game can continue. When the ball is hit, no matter what the state is, you should wait until the ball is in a static state before you can continue the game. This is the unchanging law of golf, absolutely Do not touch or move the position of the ball, nor change the surrounding environment for ease of swing.
1. Although there are many rules in golf, the most basic are the following two points:
a. Participants must compete under fair conditions.
b. During the game, you must be able to deal with situations that are beneficial to you objectively.
2. As for the other rules, they are based on the above two basic principles.
Compliance with the rules starts by yourself. Although the golf rules are formulated by the Golf Association and based on the spirit of fair competition, every player should be required to become a referee who abides by the rules.
3. Hit the ball into the hole by hitting the ball
a. The most basic principle of golf is to hit a ball continuously from the table until it enters the hole. It is against the rules if you move with the ball, or use methods such as throwing or rolling.
b. After the ball is in a static state, the game can continue. After the ball is hit, the ball is in a static state before the game can be played, and the surrounding environment cannot be changed to facilitate the swing.
Through the above introduction, I also have a good understanding of the rules of golf. When doing this kind of exercise, you can follow the above methods, but it should be noted that when doing this kind of exercise, you must also stick to the best practice. This will help improve all aspects of the human body.